Welcome to HSH Solicitors
We understand that you may be going through a difficult time if a dispute arises within your family, which is why our team offer compassionate, professional advice. We have an approach that will help resolve family disputes that benefits both parties, including children. We understand how stressful it can be, therefore, we ensure we offer advice based on your circumstances concerning relationships, children, divorce and more, tailored to your needs.
Family Law and Matrimonial Disputes
At HSH Solicitors, we specialise in providing advice in relation to family disputes in a sympathetic but efficient manner. We can deal with the following family issues on your behalf:
- Divorce. We aim to give you honest advice on the legal implications of divorce so you can make the best decision for your future.
- Matrimonial Financial Disputes. We want you to come to a settlement that suits you and your needs concerning maintenance, the family home, and child(ren). Our team can draft legal agreements for those with a less amicable separation. We can actively advise you, and liaise with your partner, and understand the intricacies of your finances.
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements. We have years of experience when drafting Prenuptial Agreements and Post Nuptial Agreements. Before contemplating marriage, it’s vital to seek legal advice to ensure your assets are protected in the event of divorce.
- Cohabitation Disputes. More couples are now living together and not getting married or forming a civil partnership. However, the law still treats such couples as separate individuals with no matrimonial rights and this is where we can give you sound advice. To include applications under the Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act to obtain a declaration from the court as to the parties interests in the property and orders for sale.
- Children – Our team have years of experience dealing with matters surrounding children and can offer advice on all Child Maintenance Service (previously CSA) options.
- Child Disputes. We aim to take a proactive approach when agreeing on arrangements for children following a relationship breakdown, to include applications to court for child arrangement orders. Our team aim to achieve the best possible outcome whilst thinking of the children involved throughout the legal process, including, when necessary, assisting CMS (Child Maintenance Service) disputes.
- Change of Name Deeds. Marriage or Civil Partnership are some of the most common reasons which allow you to change your name. Our efficient service ensures your name is legally changed under English law and follow the correct legal procedure.
Why choose us?
As well as giving you sound legal advice, we can provide you with guidance throughout the legal matter you are experiencing. With our family law service at HSH Solicitors, you can concentrate on yourself and the well-being of your loved ones during this concerning time.
At HSH Solicitors, we provide outstanding client care, working out the best solutions and advice tailored specifically for your needs.